RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

sab13562

HSC
Just letting you guys know, I have another book I've been working on, and I'm actually hinting that this is some what of a sequel, (if you don't mind).
so you're book is a prequel, revolving around Blank's life before we showed up?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
A young boy named Adam is a human boy, in a time of history 300 years in the future from now. Angels reveal themselves at last, the moment mankind stepped foot on Mars. Humans have been enslaved by the angels ever since, and their souls are used as slaves too, no human goes to heaven, as 'God has finally looked away'.
The world is used as land for Angels, and the remaining humans are only used for breading for future soul slaves.
A young boy escapes thanks to his mother. There is a good angel (grandfather), looks after him, and introduces him to his granddaughter who has always been excited to one day meet a human, as she was taught that there are good ones.
An incident occurs and they have to fend for themselves, but they don't only do that, they also intend to over through the matriarchal rule of heaven, and free the humans once and for all. This event was only possible by the 'great emancipation', when younger angels saw the injustices caused by their elders finally.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I only made the decision to tie this story with my other book VERY recently, so now I have a name for the angel wife.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
It just makes sense if we are taking this project seriously, which I am. The fact that Hiva became an actual overarching villain worthy to be in a JoJo part is amazing me every second.

Anaya R

HSC
It just makes sense if we are taking this project seriously, which I am. The fact that Hiva became an actual overarching villain worthy to be in a JoJo part is amazing me every second.
Yeah.
Speaking of which, shall we continue with the plot??

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Continuing as Eve:
"At age 10, we were completely alone, and that's when he worked continuously towards our dream. And at 16, we fell in love, but it was hard to know what these feelings were, then at 18, we finally started our plan. Then one day, we did it! Hahaha, that was the best! We finally lived a peaceful life, and we were completely free and at the top."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)