RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Well, you aren't getting any hatred from me! In fact, my past fills me with more determination, so don't even bother trying!"
"What, you don't believe me? Why on Earth would THAT motivate you? There is nothing worth fighting for..."
*The original Hiva turns the black box room into a cinematic world, bringing Sabrina back to her home town, before the incident*

sab13562

HSC
"What, you don't believe me? Why on Earth would THAT motivate you? There is nothing worth fighting for..."
*The original Hiva turns the black box room into a cinematic world, bringing Sabrina back to her home town, before the incident*
*eyes widen with shock*
"How??"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*eyes widen with shock*
"How??"
"This looks familiar? Good, it will make things easier. This here isn't the town you know and love, but a representation of how it was in the previous lifetime.
I'm sure there is a slight variation between the two 'events', but we'll go into that later."
*Sabrina is brought into the dining room where her family eats and laughs together*

sab13562

HSC
*tears start forming in eyes*
"Mum! Dad!"
*extends one arm out, then clenches her fist*
"What's the point of bringing me back here? To make me suffer?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*The Original Hiva speaks to Gia*, "You're a REAL handful monkey girl."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Monkey Girl? MONKEY GIRL?! Is that the best insult you can come up with?"
"Well... Yes, but you can thank Adam for that." *cough* *cough* "Anyways, I'm here to talk about what's holding you back, that pathetic old man as nothing, so what makes you think you needed him?"

Anaya R

HSC
"Well... Yes, but you can thank Adam for that." *cough* *cough* "Anyways, I'm here to talk about what's holding you back, that pathetic old man as nothing, so what makes you think you needed him?"
"I'll have you know, that *airquotes* old man *airquotes* treated me better than you did in this lifetime, and probably in the others as well!" *spits on the ground*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I'll have you know, that *airquotes* old man *airquotes* treated me better than you did in this lifetime, and probably in the others as well!" *spits on the ground*
"That's fair, but I'm treating you far better than how those monsters treated you. All I'm saying is, what's the point of wasting your time on something so fake? Adam and Eve can't stop me, what makes you think you will? You back then-" *turns the dark box into an image of Gia's master crawling on her while slowly dying*, "You didn't now-", *reveals the master dead with a sword impaling his body*.
[TRANSITION]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam yells*, "EVE!! YOU SICK B*STERED! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"
"What are you talking about? YOU did that, not me"
"DON'T TOY WITH ME!"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve is on the floor of the black box, her face is swollen, she is unconscious, and her nose is bleeding*
*the original Hiva speaks*, "This isn't the first time you've failed her" *grins evilly in the darkness*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"STOP! I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU!!"
*Spelt is unfrozen for Adam's 1v1, and says*, "Ha! I'll MAKE YOU LISTEN!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)