back 2 school (3 Viewers)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
School starts on feb 1, hows everyone feeling abt it so far, u underprepared, overprepared, didnt care feel free to share. Open to everyone really but more specifically new year 12s.

I'm kinda indifferent because on one part i lowkey just wanna study from home but on the other part i get to meet up with friends.

may22

HSC
Started yesterday lol 😅
Not feeling too bad, was a good return despite masks and all that stuff again. Looking forward to some challenges + role as a leader...but kind of just want to finish the HSC already

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Started yesterday lol 😅
Not feeling too bad, was a good return despite masks and all that stuff again. Looking forward to some challenges + role as a leader...but kind of just want to finish the HSC already
damn u go private? Are u the captain for ur school as well?

c_z_m

HSC
You kids are lucky - at least you'll have trials and stuff. HSC is a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself out nicely and you'll be fine (or grind super hard 2 weeks before HSC)

I do wish you all the best, and good luck with COVID - not sure whether schools will be forced to move online again or whether the whole of English is just everyone coughing.

yanujw

HSC
Imagine grinding for the hsc and then u get a headache/stomachache in the final exam lol.

Epicman69

HSC
Imagine grinding for the hsc and then u get a headache/stomachache in the final exam lol.
lol this happened to me during advanced math hsc. Was not enjoyable sitting there for like 1 hour dying inside

may22

HSC
What subjects is everyone doing? And what's your best/worst (or most favourite/least favourite) out of them? Excluding english 😂

medaspirant

HSC
What subjects is everyone doing? And what's your best/worst (or most favourite/least favourite) out of them? Excluding english 😂
4u 3u math, phys chem adv eng and software, badly wanna drop software because dont like it as much - most fav would be phys chem and 3u

Epicman69

HSC
I am doing Adv eng, 4u maths, Phys, chem and bio. IMHO the best subject is probably Phys/Maths and my least favourite out of them other than English is Bio since I am just ceebs.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I am doing Adv eng, 4u maths, Phys, chem and bio. IMHO the best subject is probably Phys/Maths and my least favourite out of them other than English is Bio since I am just ceebs.
yes math/phys is prolly the best subjects to jump between when studying. great combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)