What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

Akanikio

HSC
They don't announce people that have gotten the highest ATAR, only individuals that have state ranked in a course

Try finding a list of people that have gotten a 99.95 ATAR, it's not there either
there is only 48 students got an ATAR of 99.95 last year

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
you can't get 100
As a fellow debater I would like to rebut the opposition’s case. All our side has used is facts and evidence to support our argument that you can get a 100 atar. The opposition has used none of that. Just broad generalised statements like ‘you can’t get 100’. Imagine arguing the sky is orange just by claiming ‘the sky is orange’.

The opposition’s case is like Swiss cheese. There are many holes.:shoot:

Akanikio

HSC
As a fellow debater I would like to rebut the opposition’s case. All our side has used is facts and evidence to support our argument that you can get a 100 atar. The opposition has used none of that. Just broad generalised statements like ‘you can’t get 100’. Imagine arguing the sky is orange just by claiming ‘the sky is orange’.

The opposition’s case is like Swiss cheese. There are many holes.:shoot:
ok but has anyone been known to get 100...

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
na i mean not the UAC but schools as individuals have shown who recieved an ATAR of 99.95
Well, not essentially, schools show 99.95 as a scaling derivative. If we extrapolate the scaling factors that were given by UAC, we use integral limx->infinite, on the f(x) to express the estimate atar, schools basically are not allowed to show 100 atars due to legal reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)