Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (10 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
imma be so hoenest and idc if it makes me sound dumb
wtf is ist, it sounds like a disease

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
information software and technology, it's basically an elective that focuses on developing like basic computer skills and stuff, like in my school i remember one of the assignments was to make a working lego robot with code, and another assignment being apparently so bad my friend just ended up stealing code from other people to complete it

dav53521

HSC
It's a subject called Information and Software Technology and it can be pretty cursed depending on what you get taught and who is your teacher

dav53521

HSC
man i remember doing excel formulas it was horror
I remember having to do research on a robot or something like that and then having to produce an actual report on my research, although that was better than half of the stuff I did in first semester uni

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
why are all people in english depressed

TS Eliot is a loner who is depressed because of the city life, Sylvia Plath becomes depressed and then sticks her head in an oven, and now we have unknown tuberculosis guy
why does standard english get boring books bruuu these sound interesting, guessing these r books associated with adv

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

TS Eliot is a loner who is depressed because of the city life, Sylvia Plath becomes depressed and then sticks her head in an oven, and now we have unknown tuberculosis guy
he's not just depressed because of tb and that he's gonna die, john keats is also depressed because he's poor and can't marry the love of his life

(that's what you get for leaving a career as a SURGEON to be a jobless poet 💀 )

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
he's not just depressed because of tb and that he's gonna die, john keats is also depressed because he's poor and can't marry the love of his life

(that's what you get for leaving a career as a SURGEON to be a jobless poet 💀 )
nothing wrong w that man following his passoion 😭

dav53521

HSC

Because people who study or deal with English literature are depressed because they either have to deal with the world or have to deal with English literature either way your view of the world is going to be bleak

dav53521

HSC
ah understandable, my worldview and sanity also broke the moment I had to take english
Well English is a pain, and the only thing I got from it was a depressing world view and how to write good essays which will only slightly help me because I have to write reports

dav53521

HSC
you have to write reports in compsci...?
We had to do a subject called communication for it professionals and that was just report writing and how to be ethical and also so many other UTS comp sci subjects require reports for some strange reason although my work might make make me write up reports or documentation so it's not that bad

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
information software and technology, it's basically an elective that focuses on developing like basic computer skills and stuff, like in my school i remember one of the assignments was to make a working lego robot with code, and another assignment being apparently so bad my friend just ended up stealing code from other people to complete it
NAH THATS SO COOL THO

id rather that than double music n econ

dav53521

HSC
unlucky, all the more reason to come to UNSW, there's no writing involved here :awesome:
Well I got a cadetship at a major Australian software dev company so nah I'll rather take reports and working as an associate software engineer then going to UNSW and not having to write reports

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
we went to a unsw excusions but it was in the chemistry section
uni life seems SO DEAD BROO THE BUILDING IS SO EMPTY
but it was interseting and we got advice from professors
yea i went to the diseases museum for bio and outside the museum it just seemed really not lively even when there was lunch break 💀
still want to go to unsw tho

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
yea i went to the diseases museum for bio and outside the museum it just seemed really not lively even when there was lunch break 💀
still want to go to unsw tho
nah ngl i thought it was so fun, we mixed w other schools 😍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)