MyLearners fake hours (3 Viewers)

Carrott_

HSC
Sorry if this is a nsw specific site, but saw some other blokes make a couple posts about faking driving hours to get their Ps in Victoria.

I just had a question for anyone that recently “adjusted” the number of hours they had in their learners stage before going onto their probationary period. I got my Ls late because of Covid and thus I’m only just catching up, having clocked 70hrs up until now. But naturally, with my 18th coming up shortly (august) I want to get those hours up a bit faster. Is there anything I can say or do to my parents to convince them, or has anyone known someone that approves hours for them when they weren’t actually driving that could potentially do the same for me?

Before any of you get upset, yes I’m a competent driver, yes I can do everything safely, yes I have enough experience (it’s getting to the point where my mum just sits on her phone/zones out when we go on drives lol) I just need these hours quickly.

Alternatively, is there any excuses you guys may have used to switch from using the app to using the paper logbook, which obviously would be so much easier to fake, and wouldn’t need parents to support my endeavours.

tl;dr
How can I fake my hours either with the MyLearners app, or is there an excuse that worked for you that convinced your parents to swap from the app to the paper logbook.

carrotsss

HSC
if your parents don’t want you faking hours then you won’t get away with it, they’ll have to take you to the test centre and so theyll be there and they’ll know.

idk what the options are in Victoria but in NSW u can get driving lessons and do a ‘safer drivers course’ to boost up your hours really quick so if you haven’t done that sort of stuff yet then definitely do it

and keep in mind they don’t just want a ‘competent’ driver u need to be doing obsessive and perfect head checks, be indicating to go off roundabouts etc. which your parents might not personally do or teach you to do

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Sorry if this is a nsw specific site, but saw some other blokes make a couple posts about faking driving hours to get their Ps in Victoria.

I just had a question for anyone that recently “adjusted” the number of hours they had in their learners stage before going onto their probationary period. I got my Ls late because of Covid and thus I’m only just catching up, having clocked 70hrs up until now. But naturally, with my 18th coming up shortly (august) I want to get those hours up a bit faster. Is there anything I can say or do to my parents to convince them, or has anyone known someone that approves hours for them when they weren’t actually driving that could potentially do the same for me?

Before any of you get upset, yes I’m a competent driver, yes I can do everything safely, yes I have enough experience (it’s getting to the point where my mum just sits on her phone/zones out when we go on drives lol) I just need these hours quickly.

Alternatively, is there any excuses you guys may have used to switch from using the app to using the paper logbook, which obviously would be so much easier to fake, and wouldn’t need parents to support my endeavours.

tl;dr
How can I fake my hours either with the MyLearners app, or is there an excuse that worked for you that convinced your parents to swap from the app to the paper logbook.
better be safe than sorry though, if you fake hours make sure for night hours you are putting them for the correct times (my friend had to rebook his Ps because they checked his logbook and saw that he said that he did night hours before dark - because of daylight savings etc)

also I think the digital app is exact and you can't fake on it :/

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
better be safe than sorry though, if you fake hours make sure for night hours you are putting them for the correct times (my friend had to rebook his Ps because they checked his logbook and saw that he said that he did night hours before dark - because of daylight savings etc)

also I think the digital app is exact and you can't fake on it :/
WHAT that's crazy, they only flicked thru my book in a few secs and had enough 😭

carrotsss

HSC
why I'm a totally safe driver who 100% obeys the speed limits and is amazing at parking
reverse parallel and that aren’t even that bad it’s just nose in parking that stresses me out so much, work has the tiniest parking spaces ever so it’s so tight 😭

howcanibesmarter

HSC
I mean i did 40hrs legit and just bsed the rest, took the test exactly 12months after and passed lmao but my friend did even less like 7hrs of lessons and still passed lol

howcanibesmarter

HSC
i mean the only thing u kinda have to "learn" is all the buttons on the car, its pretty obvious if u see a right hander u gotta turn the wheel to the right

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
uh- what about road rules and decision making 😭
yeh i agree with you, there is more to it than just knowing how to drive. split-second decision-making is a big thing and only comes with experience and practice - no way around that. cause it doesn't matter if you are the safest driver ever, you are still driving on the road with lunatics and you need to know how to act quickly in those rare situations.

howcanibesmarter

HSC
yeh i agree with you, there is more to it than just knowing how to drive. split-second decision-making is a big thing and only comes with experience and practice - no way around that. cause it doesn't matter if you are the safest driver ever, you are still driving on the road with lunatics and you need to know how to act quickly in those rare situations.
bruh u dont practice for split second decision makings lmao thats not how it works plus even if u drive full 120hrs it doesn't really change much cus in the end ur gonna have to go p's anyways its not like u got full drivers license

u might as well get it over and done w if ur think ur competent enough - that was the whole purpose of this post, whether or not u can fake hours and i just gave examples where most people do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)