Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (23 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Nah that’s insane productivity. I personally only know like 3-4 people in my year group who are even studying right now, and they’re only doing 2-3 hours.
yeah but i dont feel fulfilled lol
its not good productivity
its productivity for the sake of doing well eventually
thinking that all this will click, and i know it will, but i dont feel it or believe it
it just feels like time wasted to 'just do work' - this isn't motivated or directed towards anything - im just here.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah but i dont feel fulfilled lol
its not good productivity
its productivity for the sake of doing well eventually
thinking that all this will click, and i know it will, but i dont feel it or believe it
it just feels like time wasted to 'just do work' - this isn't motivated or directed towards anything - im just here.
@jimmysmith560 do you have any motivation or tips

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
what I actually did

- got up at 6:30
- started working at 8
- did bio study until 11 (yay for bio mod 6 and 7)
- finished my mod a essay
- had lunch
- fucked around and did nothing when I should have been prepping my intros
- had my interview 3-3:45
- did a workout for like an hour idk
- chem paper 6-9 with dinner in between so i technically finished the paper now lol

did like 6-7hrs of solid work and an interview and im still feeling shitty and annoyed about not doing english
Ruse 21 Chem got 78 @synthesisFR dm me how you did?

synthesisFR

HSC
Today
  • 4u math trial paper
  • Chemistry trial paper
  • English comprehension paper
  • Reworking English essay
Overall really disappointed with how much work I’ve done because I didn’t even get time to start doing the 3u math work that I’ve been planning on doing.
might touch up on some more English before I sleep to compensate or some other subject

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 do you have any motivation or tips
I think that this issue is not uncommon, I experienced it myself this year. The way I approach it is through my mindset. Over the years, I have developed an ability to be resilient and continue to persevere, regardless of the difficulties that I face, whether academic or motivation-related. I have convinced myself that I will eventually complete whatever it is I am working on at any point in time, which I think is very similar to you knowing that it will click.

If you feel that achieving good results is not enough to motivate you to maintain your thorough preparations, you may wish to look at the bigger picture. This means that you should consider the outcome beyond your results. If you prepare to the best of your ability, not only will you be able to perform well, but you will also be able to look forward to enjoyable holidays, which become even more deserved when you know that you performed well (or at least know that you gave it all your best attempt). Depending on your own circumstances, this may also mean that you will most likely be able to study your ideal degree and continue to pursue your dreams.

Also, motivational penguin to the rescue! :D

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Today
  • 4u math trial paper
  • Chemistry trial paper
Overall really disappointed with how much work I’ve done because I didn’t even get time to start doing the 3u math work that I’ve been planning on doing.
might touch up on some more English before I sleep to compensate or some other subject
you've still got time

update
i did mx2 paper and comp paper just now (i cant mark it but i probs got like 10/20 yay)
that's actually really good

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Today
  • 4u math trial paper
  • Chemistry trial paper
double as much as i did today, and im only just starting study in the past few days

yepImhere

HSC
29/09
struggling through english mod b (not going great)
maths adv revision
chinese reading exercises

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
ok guys im actually gonna start english yay
i cant be bothered to change my base essays from trials at all
so im gonna start by memorising 1984 now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)