anyone else feel like the class of 2023 will be the peak class ever and further year groups are screwed (mentally and academically) (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
feel like the younger years are even more zoomer/social media addicted and its sad
defo, you can even see how devastating the impacts are in primary school too. there's kids glued to their screens way more than we were and way more disruptive and disrespectful in class and soon they're gonna be in high school, feels bad man :(

carrotsss

HSC
defo, you can even see how devastating the impacts are in primary school too. there's kids glued to their screens way more than we were and way more disruptive and disrespectful in class and soon they're gonna be in high school, feels bad man :(
remember the bos era when there were more year 10s than 12s though. i feel like they must be good given that

souli

HSC
i sent a post on instagram talking about it to my sister and she had a breakdown in my dms
chris minns is lucky we can't vote, bros a fraud whos done nothing
i'm just surprised you all didn't experience this because of your schools own rules?? We've had a phone ban since like yr 8

JiffyVFX

HSC
i'm just surprised you all didn't experience this because of your schools own rules?? We've had a phone ban since like yr 8
i dont think the phone ban is going to do anything but impinge on people who actually positively use it. bc people who get distracted by it will still prolly use it anyways. my schools had a phone ban but majority of people just put their phone in their bag in breaks and scroll with their zipper unlocked so teachers cant see or leave their phone in their pencilcase

nsw..wollongong

HSC
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??
Everyone adheres to the phone ban rule!! STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!! Instagram's gonna find a way to slap a censor on your post :angryfire::angryfire:
YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE PHONE BAN RULE BECAUSE THE 100% WORKING ✨ NOT 1000 YEAR OLD SCHOOL CAMERAS CAN SEE YOU 💢💢
my school doesn't even have a fence let alone cameras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)