Cheating in HSC (1 Viewer)

MeowIsTaken

Adv Eng, Std Math, Bio, Chem, Modern, PDHPE
HSC
So apparently presiding officers and HSC supervisors are recruited by the school's principal and not NESA. If you get lenient supervisors what's stopping you from cheating in the exam? How on earth am I meant to know that when I'm doing my exam the students at Sydney Boys aren't making out in their exam hall?

carrotsss

HSC
they’re mostly old ex-teachers, they’re not always super strict (the ones at my school aren’t) but they ain’t gonna let you cheat

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
i cheated in the english trials by writing quotes on my hand, and nothing was stopping me other than the fact that i accepted the free hand sanitiser at the beginning of the exam which subsequently erased all of my quotes by the time i sat down

moral of the story is that some schools will not care at all but i wouldn't recommend it anyways, you will spend the entire examination time thinking "oh god... they're looking at me... they know..."

anyways, i wouldn't be worried about the effects of cheating since if people cheat they probably don't know too much about the subject anyways

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
they’re mostly old ex-teachers, they’re not always super strict (the ones at my school aren’t) but they ain’t gonna let you cheat
yeh last year it was so funny, they were just all a bunch of similar looking old ladies with white hair

amy.q18

HSC
not really cheating, but before we start doing the test papers, there's a paper check and during that time, we can like tactfully look at the questions/texts. just don't get caught 😭

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
you have to kiss oliver sun
Am I tripping for having a vision?
My prediction; I'mma be on the top of the world
Hope you, hope you don't look back, always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
nah jk its actually good, your nesa number is already printed onto your exam booklet so you dont even have to write it

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
nah jk its actually good, your nesa number is already printed onto your exam booklet so you dont even have to write it
So am I wrong for thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see?
But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel
That's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)