• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (3 Viewers)

gmenoza

HSC
does anyone know if sor 1 counts to ur atar if u go to a private catholic school and its 1 out of your 11 units?

iloveeggs

HSC
guys loose leaf or notebooks for notes? i really want to do looseleaf notes for sciences, english and modern history and put them into a binder but the price of loose leaf paper actually concerns me lmao

also what stationery do i really need? im the type to rock up to school with a pen, pencil, ruler and a calculator so idk what to buy

carrotsss

HSC
guys loose leaf or notebooks for notes? i really want to do looseleaf notes for sciences, english and modern history and put them into a binder but the price of loose leaf paper actually concerns me lmao

also what stationery do i really need? im the type to rock up to school with a pen, pencil, ruler and a calculator so idk what to buy
loose leaf >>>>

you pretty much just need that and then like a ruler and sometimes scissors and highlighters and ur fine

carrotsss

HSC
which brand of loose leaf should i try (not muji its super inconvenient for me to get)
I just used the study mate ones from Officeworks, they are sorta a dice roll though because they have super inconsistent qc, just make sure the holes aren’t too close to the edge when u buy them

iloveeggs

HSC
I just used the study mate ones from Officeworks, they are sorta a dice roll though because they have super inconsistent qc, just make sure the holes aren’t too close to the edge when u buy them
tysm

Cute-Duckie

HSC
good but may have overestimated my ability to do math ext💀
damn what did u cover?
im dropped from maths 5.3 to standard and i probably underestimated my ability but im appreciating the free time to do things other than maths yk

Cute-Duckie

HSC
I got an assessment notification within the first 30 mins of bio... besides that its pretty cool lol
Yeah I didn't get any specific notifications but I did get course outlines and info about assessments for literally all of my subjects lol

It is good to have an overview though ig

Joosh_N

HSC
damn what did u cover?
im dropped from maths 5.3 to standard and i probably underestimated my ability but im appreciating the free time to do things other than maths yk
it was just functions and relations lmao i dont even know what i found difficult about it but im just gonna assume its cus i havent done math in the holidays (im delusional and just coping)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)