Should Joe Biden drop out of the race? (3 Viewers)

Should Joe Biden drop out of the 2024 election?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
At the moment it feels like if Joe Biden stays in the Dems are getting pounded, and if he drops out the Dems are getting equally pounded. It’s not looking pretty.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
why do you guys care eitherway we've had four years fo both and it made no difference to anything who was in office

you'd think all the deranged f@gs clutching their pearls about the second coming of trump and all the 'bad' stuff hes allegedly gonna do would look at his last four years in office and realise that he's probably not in fact going to do any of them

so that considered, what are they so scared of? what's the psychological root of this kind of international derangement syndrome when you've got randos in australian cities 20,000km away from america who probably have never been there obsessing over this to the extent that they do. it will make no difference to australia, none, so many people try to convince themselves it will "oh what happens in america affects the whole world!!!!!" true to a degree but massively overstated and also what happens there happens regardless of who's president anyway

i kind of hope trump loses actually because that'll be the end of him and his annoying family and i never have to hear about this bullshit ever again but that's not looking likely

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
not after they got rid of rule of law 🤪🤪🤪
how could trump conceivably get 'rid of the rule of law'

trump could say he wants to remain dictator for life and colonize the entire planet - it doesn't matter, it's all irrelevant, he can't do shit

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
why do you guys care eitherway we've had four years fo both and it made no difference to anything who was in office

you'd think all the deranged f@gs clutching their pearls about the second coming of trump and all the 'bad' stuff hes allegedly gonna do would look at his last four years in office and realise that he's probably not in fact going to do any of them

so that considered, what are they so scared of? what's the psychological root of this kind of international derangement syndrome when you've got randos in australian cities 20,000km away from america who probably have never been there obsessing over this to the extent that they do. it will make no difference to australia, none, so many people try to convince themselves it will "oh what happens in america affects the whole world!!!!!" true to a degree but massively overstated and also what happens there happens regardless of who's president anyway

i kind of hope trump loses actually because that'll be the end of him and his annoying family and i never have to hear about this bullshit ever again but that's not looking likely
its so funny when you see australian leftists still talk about the 'americanization' of Australia/Australian politics whenever someone drives a big ute or supports free speech or something

when in reality everything in their lives is completely americentric, all their politicals views are from america etc.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
yeah its like the people who rocked up at the BLM rallies, the palestine rallies, or the occupy melbourne rallies, all of them are completely derivative of american protest movements

they just copy and paste american social trends and try to force them in an australian context where it works even less than it does over there. "aboriginal lives in custody" is even faker and based on misleading accounting than the whole idea that american police are hideously biased against black people in the u.s

and on the other side you had some weird australian copy of that stupid tea party shit in 2012, right wing australians talking about "freedom of speech" or even gun control/gun rights as if that was ever relevant to anything here. australians are completely incapable of originality. they complain and make fun of "seppos" while simultaneously unwittingly behaving like american vassal subjects. unironically the cronulla riots was the last time there was a truly organic and australia-relevant mass political event, and that two fucking decades ago now.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
how could trump conceivably get 'rid of the rule of law'

trump could say he wants to remain dictator for life and colonize the entire planet - it doesn't matter, it's all irrelevant, he can't do shit
i didnt say trump, i said “they” referring to the supreme court who literally did…. trump has immunity for official acts and just look at the statement that one of the justices who voted against it made. but fair ig

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i didnt say trump, i said “they” referring to the supreme court who literally did…. trump has immunity for official acts and just look at the statement that one of the justices who voted against it made. but fair ig
You understand that the high court of the country making a legal ruling on how the law of the land applies to the government is literally..................the rule of law....right?

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
You understand that the high court of the country making a legal ruling on how the law of the land applies to the government is literally..................the rule of law....right?
im saying they made him pretty much above the law

qweeosh

HSC
here's my 2 cents, yes, Biden should drop from the race and to quote from the New York times " But the greatest public service Mr. Biden can now perform is to announce that he will not continue to run for re-election. " however due to timelining, its actually not possible for Biden to drop as it will take months to nominate possible candidates and then elect the new democratic rep. It should also be noted that the majority of Democrats don't want a new rep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)