How to ace Year 11 Preliminary exams? (1 Viewer)

Admonks

HSC
What can I do to ace my year 11 Prelims? What study techniques and/or methods should I adopt to give me the best possible edge over my peers and ensure that I succeed?. I would also love to hear the methods that students in year 12 have done for their prelims and various tips they can give me.

Any Advice is much appreciated! :D

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
i make my own summary sheets (concise but still helpful) and i liked blurting/teaching content to others!
and of course, i did practice questions, not very fun but they are probably the most helpful.

Admonks

HSC
i make my own summary sheets (concise but still helpful) and i liked blurting/teaching content to others!
and of course, i did practice questions, not very fun but they are probably the most helpful.
Thank you so much I rlly appreciate it!

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Thank you so much I rlly appreciate it!
:) nw! especially if you do content heavy humanities like mine, they become soo useful! the key is basically regurgitating the syllabus and applying that knowledge to scenarios! good luck for prelims :)

Admonks

HSC
:) nw! especially if you do content heavy humanities like mine, they become soo useful! the key is basically regurgitating the syllabus and applying that knowledge to scenarios! good luck for prelims :)
I'm doing economics and business studies so I will definitely use it :)

HSC
What can I do to ace my year 11 Prelims? What study techniques and/or methods should I adopt to give me the best possible edge over my peers and ensure that I succeed?. I would also love to hear the methods that students in year 12 have done for their prelims and various tips they can give me.

Any Advice is much appreciated! :D
Recite your notes from memory and do past papers. Sleep enough. Don't stress too much but have a little stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)