• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (15 Viewers)

axe

HSC
ik broooo its just that theres barely any freedom in a private school plus its so bad cos im new this term i barely have ppl
i go priv school too some days of the week i stay at school from 6:30am to 5pm. i am merely grateful for the opportunities i get and acknowledge the sacrifice my parents have made. you should suck the marrow out of your school. you are in a privileged spot :)

hi_998

HSC
i go priv school too some days of the week i stay at school from 6:30am to 5pm. i am merely grateful for the opportunities i get and acknowledge the sacrifice my parents have made. you should suck the marrow out of your school. you are in a privileged spot :)
yes i know king.
its mainkly cos. i have an exam on fri and i wanna stay home and study

Shavi Masee

HSC
if he did then ill host a party tmmrw my house at 6!!!111!!
all invited 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 (except for @axe cos it looks likes he will still be at school until 5)
Jonathons actually really nice and smart, he would never hurt anyone. T-T
But I'll still come to the party 🎉

hi_998

HSC
Are you genuinely being serious? @axe was explaining (using his experience as a private school student) about the ins and outs of private school life and this is how you repay him? Mockery is one thing, but the mere audacity from you is honestly pathetic. Please grow up.
what no why wouldi be serious

Shavi Masee

HSC
"Bullying is when people repeatedly and intentionally use words or actions against someone or a group of people to cause distress and risk to their wellbeing"
hi_998 was not performing repeated actions. I think there is quite a difference between a joke that they had made and bullying someone.
@axe are you in distress or in risk of your wellbeing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)