• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
wait this doesnt add up tho im not looking up hammers or cars or girls or temu. i do look up cats ig
Yeah idk tbh man. I always thought it was targetted bc I occasionally see ads thta are hella sketch. I figured it was like the sites I use (which are sketchy asf) to record zhangs videos.

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
Yeah idk tbh man. I always thought it was targetted bc I occasionally see ads thta are hella sketch. I figured it was like the sites I use (which are sketchy asf) to record zhangs videos.
i swear you've gone to almost all of the more popular tutoring centres in sydney. tbh same. also do you find zhang's vids so good you record them

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
lowk might switch to cog or like ace but ace gives off matrix vibes idk.
for chem i just started at ace (trial lesson) and i found it SO much better than zhangs - the questions are genuinely exam style and not niche iykwim and they are great practise. tbf to zhangs i was online and online classes are always bad

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
for chem i just started at ace (trial lesson) and i found it SO much better than zhangs - the questions are genuinely exam style and not niche iykwim and they are great practise. tbf to zhangs i was online and online classes are always bad
idk tho i have kevin wang tho the guys the goat. I miht try phys there. What r ur thoughts on phys?

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
and my friends from school go to du phys and apparently its good bc of william
i liked du phys too but again the hw and in general questions we got were too niche. like i wanted more internal exam/hsc style practise bc i can understand the concepts i just need practise. im moving to sigma for phys this term

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
i liked du phys too but again the hw and in general questions we got were too niche. like i wanted more internal exam/hsc style practise bc i can understand the concepts i just need practise. im moving to sigma for phys this term
do u think its worth it if u have resources from other tutors for like hw and crap?

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
Do you 25ers think that chem and physics tutoring is really required for yr 11/12?
i think its not necessary but it helps a lot if you pick the right one for you and they can provide you with extra practice or explaining concepts in the case that your school doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)