• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (29 Viewers)

lyingsalsa

HSC
surely, i also need a reflection cuz my story aint big enough for a 20 marker. think they had 20 marker last year for std so prob not this year, not sure about adv
bro whatever you do, dont put in a reflection if they dont ask for it. all my teachers say as soon as they see something like that ur marks go from maybe a 16 to a 13

ihatehsc24

HSC
bro whatever you do, dont put in a reflection if they dont ask for it. all my teachers say as soon as they see something like that ur marks go from maybe a 16 to a 13
Bro ofc, why would I put a reflection if they didn't ask for it haha. I'll just try to expand my story in the case of a 20 marker

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Look honestly I wouldn’t actually mind a discursive contrary to what I said earlier like I don’t have a choice do I? I just think if they do prescribe a persuasive, it’s quite weird.

aqwerty13402

HSC
its weird tho cos my adv teacher who used to work for nesa, said that mod c was supposed to be the differentiator where its a skills test. i.e. something they dont want you to be able to prepare for. so idk...

lyingsalsa

HSC
also for the reading comphrension, i can get by finding the techniques but i need to know what u put in ur topic sentence for the question bc idk

susmaster24

HSC
I dropped history. But tbh mod c should be my bread and butter. I've been a public speaker for years and I love love debating. But still, i SUCK at it mainly because I am such a slow handwriter and I never leave myself enough time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 26)