• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

appleali

HSC
guys is it possible for me to b6 adv eng, trial marks:
15/20 short answer (probably lower in hsc)
18/20 common mod
17/20 mod a
17/20 mod b
14/20 mod c (will be higher i think in hsc)
rank 6/40, school ranked around 130 to 100th in nsw

lyingsalsa

HSC
guys is it possible for me to b6 adv eng, trial marks:
15/20 short answer (probably lower in hsc)
18/20 common mod
17/20 mod a
17/20 mod b
14/20 mod c (will be higher i think in hsc)
rank 6/40, top 100 school
does it matter? you cant do anything about it

aIlisonnnn

HSC
bro during the exam the girl beside me could NOT stop tapping her foot loudly on the floor like can you stop im trying to concentrate 😭 i get that your stressed but WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOUUUU

Solarised

HSC
bro during the exam the girl beside me could NOT stop tapping her foot loudly on the floor like can you stop im trying to concentrate 😭 i get that your stressed but WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOUUUU
The guy sitting next to it kept saying from the screen to the pen to the ring and all that your good lol

lyingsalsa

HSC
no but the dread that fills u when u see the guy to ur right finishing his booklet and ur not even halfway there o_O

jlaaaz

HSC
oh my gosh this guy in cafs does the exact same thing every time we have exam conditions in the hall because he happens to sit behind me alphabetically.. i have cafs on friday wish me luck

beanbug

HSC
my exam hall is right next to a locker room and a staircase and for the entire recess break, some teacher was shushing the kids walking past and it was sooo loud. i would honestly prefer hearing the kids talk the shushing was even more annoying

sainzsgf

HSC
im never that person that has a squeaky table but today it was me😭

like i had to put pressure on the table with my left elbow to get it to stop making that noise

aIlisonnnn

HSC
no but the dread that fills u when u see the guy to ur right finishing his booklet and ur not even halfway there o_O
my time management is shit lmao. the girl 2 seats in front of me asked for an extra writing booklet for mod a when i barely just finished 2/3rds of my own essay

she ended up getting 1 extra writing booklet for each mod a and b LIKE HOW BIG IS YOUR HANDWRITING GODDAMN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)