• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (14 Viewers)

redisdead

HSC
Do you think that I can skip studying for syllabus dot points that were assessed last year for modern history. More for the essays. I'm doing USA and Pac War, and last years questions for Pac were on Pearl harbour and the Battle of coral sea, but not all the turning points explicitly. Do you think I can skip over those in my revision?
I'd look at all of them just in case

redisdead

HSC
Yeah, they've never asked a question from the same dot point for Pacific before. Not saying they can't, but it is really really unlikely
Actually yeah listen to him, I don't know about pacific as I do europe. But in europe they have asked the same question twice

person3024

HSC
Yeah, when's bio? I have drama Week 3 and haven't even studied at all for it during the holidays cause I assumed 5 days of nothing will be enough to wing the entire subject 😭 maybe not the best choice but I had other priorities
its a week after multi but ive got chem like 3 days later so i need to balance that weeks study between both

person3024

HSC
Thanks! I used to be in adv like you but that was too much for me so I moved into standard at the start of the year and went from like 50th to 2nd 👍 so I imagine getting a band 5 would be pretty hard in adv! Best of luck with that!
thankyou!! i used to do accelerated but i flopped my prelims and repeated omg best decision ever

sainzsgf

HSC
Someone pls motivate me to study for math i did for 1.5hr and now im in the rabbithole
Of a current affair
babes you dont wanna be in the 0.1% of the state that get the easy questions wrong x

also imagine everyone debriefing after the exam on here and they all get the same numbers for each question except you

imagine being 1 mark off the band 6 cutoff

imagine your teacher discussing abt students before the hsc and saying to their coworkers that they have complete faith in your ability to get a band 6 and then you didn't study enough and dissapointed your teacher and made them look stupid infront of the other teachers

suckmytoes55

HSC
SHORT ANSWER - No image again, 6 mark compare
COMMON MOD - Paradox / inconsistencies
MOD A - Text specific question with extracts from both. Will revolve around the original composer and how they lay the framework for the second.
MOD B - Text specific question with prescriptions / extracts.
MOD C - 10 v 10 unspecified
you got them all wrong buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 5)