• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SDD Final Stretch (1 Viewer)

keyboardsmash

HSC
u use that for like... wireless cloud stuff I guess? like if you were sending messages or like uploading something on the web? like communications ?????? yes. WIRELESS! and usually to a cloud or something. I doubt we'll get asked for one... HOWEVER IT IS THE LAST EVER SDD HSC SO MAYBE THEYLL GO BIG
ughhh thats stupid just let me use a line that goes from client straight to the server what if i just did that huh :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

keyboardsmash

HSC
sometimes i wonder if i actually need to study for this, i'm only studying out of doubt and stress but i'm breezing through this past paper lowkey so i dont know

K1uggie

HSC
Do we need to memorise a legal case study? Its only been asked once in the past 10 years but for 4 marks:
Using examples, describe how legal action can result from software development.

Demons

goated member
HSC
Do we need to memorise a legal case study? Its only been asked once in the past 10 years but for 4 marks:
No by that I believe that they mean to come up with theoretical examples and you should still receive the marks. For example if you said: legal action arises from copyright infringement, you could make up a scenario such as a music company files a lawsuit against a software application for using their music without acknowledging the copyright or breaking the rules surrounding the copyright license.

igor9

HSC
i mean just use RACV vs unisys or microsoft vs apple, and explain how when software develops don't uphold their responsibilities well (e.g., correct representation of a product) legal action can happen because the consumer has a lack of trust now etc.

igor9

HSC
No by that I believe that they mean to come up with theoretical examples and you should still receive the marks. For example if you said: legal action arises from copyright infringement, you could make up a scenario such as a music company files a lawsuit against a software application for using their music without acknowledging the copyright or breaking the rules surrounding the copyright license.
yea depends on the scenario ig u can use a specific example for that?

mellysmelly

HSC
yea depends on the scenario ig u can use a specific example for that?
yeah tbh all that stuff u can just pull out of ur arse and you'll get the full marks after u relate it to the question and explain the effect I guess

K1uggie

HSC
these sample answers are usually really bodge anyway, if ur dfd makes sense and covered the whole q then what is there to loose as long as it is 'substantially correct'
Yeah most of the sample answers arent even band 6 and then i see this giant DFD

i need help with it

HSC
heinman textbook becuz that other dude yaps too much but the samuel davis tetx book is still good if you want an indepth explanation. Fior now id just saw spam the last 5 papers and do like 2 older ones since its the last hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)