• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone have the answers for std maths 2 from today? (5 Viewers)

Demons

goated member
HSC
don't worry if you're off by a few decimals for the last annuities question, there's two methods to solve that NESA accepts and they both differ by a few decimals so you'll still get the full marks if you got the numbers before the decimals right.

mellysmelly

HSC
don't worry if you're off by a few decimals for the last annuities question, there's two methods to solve that NESA accepts and they both differ by a few decimals so you'll still get the full marks if you got the numbers before the decimals right.
you sound familiar

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
honestly i think it’s best to just wait until the real ones come out. i’ve seen conflicting answers in the solutions posted so far so it’s a bit of whiplash. how long until the real ones come out anyway?

Dudeburger

HSC
honestly i think it’s best to just wait until the real ones come out. i’ve seen conflicting answers in the solutions posted so far so it’s a bit of whiplash. how long until the real ones come out anyway?
lowkey depressed seeing these answers haha. Maybe it shouldn’t be posted ever coz I really don’t wanna know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)