• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (25 Viewers)

caliw35

HSC
Russia and Soviet Union is probably most interesting for me, Conflict in the Pacific a close second, I love civil rights, but just not as much as the other two.

I don't really like core :(
same but id go russia, civil, pacific

hscccc

HSC
Russia and Soviet Union is probably most interesting for me, Conflict in the Pacific a close second, I love civil rights, but just not as much as the other two.

I don't really like core :(
omg i love core (bc it was my highest mark in trials) i think civil is the easiest, I find russia interesting but I dont know bolshevik/foregin policy well and conflict.. seems so huge to me but i do enjoy it. i wish there were less dot points in everything

caliw35

HSC
omg i love core (bc it was my highest mark in trials) i think civil is the easiest, I find russia interesting but I dont know bolshevik/foregin policy well and conflict.. seems so huge to me but i do enjoy it. i wish there were less dot points in everything
my beef with civil is how the syllabus is all over the place and I cant revise in chronological order :confused:

hscccc

HSC
our teacher taught it chronologically, so that was an absolute blessing, made it make so much more sense.
ik i just said it was the easiest but i dont even know half the end of the syllabus... we did it after trials and my head was not in it

radioheadfan42

HSC
I wish I had that!! Imagine exchanging Apartheid for Nuclear Age, probably the most russian you can get.
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Even better for me...I'm on the ASD spectrum and when i was 12 one of my major special interests was revolutionary history. I had a weirdly specific interest in Russian history from the early 1900s-1960s for a while. So that definitely helps :biglaugh:

hscccc

HSC
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Even better for me...I'm on the ASD spectrum and when i was 12 one of my major special interests was revolutionary history. I had a weirdly specific interest in Russian history from the early 1900s-1960s for a while. So that definitely helps :biglaugh:
pls tell me u did the rise and fall of the romanov dynasty in yr 11, thatd top it all off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)