What professions and industries do we anticipate AI will increasingly dominate in the coming decade? (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
anything that’s scripted/repetitive, such as call centers (for the majority of inquiries). the issue is that AI will never be 100% reliable, so anytime you need to do something sensitive where you would have to double check if the AI did something right, you need a human there anyway. i think it’s overhyped currently, it will replace some shallow jobs but the majority will be fine imo

synthesisFR

HSC
anything that’s scripted/repetitive, such as call centers (for the majority of inquiries). the issue is that AI will never be 100% reliable, so anytime you need to do something sensitive where you would have to double check if the AI did something right, you need a human there anyway. i think it’s overhyped currently, it will replace some shallow jobs but the majority will be fine imo
for how long tho before it actually starts to become a bigger concern 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

...xD

HSC
i doubt that
Its definitely becoming a prominent issue though, they can already create very decent songs and sing with human-like emotion; its already getting much harder to know whether it is a real person or just something someone generated in 2 minutes, the boundaries are becoming very blurry.

carrotsss

HSC
it depends a lot on where breakthroughs occur, if an average person said a few years ago that art or writing was close to being replaced by ai they would’ve looked dumb but today it seems obvious.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
parts of finance, parts of law (obviously not being a lawyer because an ai can never replace a human in that respect) but eventually, , everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)