2026 HSC CHAT (1 Viewer)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
> shortage of teachers
You see it's funny that they say that because everyone knows its that they don't want to lose ranks. My siblings from girraween told me they didn't have enough teachers for 4UM but still taught three classes anyway.

Schools can actually have a shortage of teachers for certain subjects
At selective schools, they don’t want everyone picking only STEM (heard this somewhere) so they can’t have stem for everyone.
If his school has a teacher shortage for those subjects specifically, I highly doubt it’s ranked thattttt highly

hi_998

HSC
If you rly wanna do it you can do it via TAFE or SDEHS or smth (basically taking it online instead of at school I think)
yeah i think alot of students in the school get rly upset cos its a selective school and everyone already studied so so hard js to get into the school, but its allllll a waste considering now they have to COMPETE for subjects any normal school can easily choose. thats the reason why i left that school plus also cause there's alot of not so nice people there.

hi_998

HSC

You prob shouldn’t be picking your subjects from just scaling but ok.
You take the HSC course via TAFE, however, you still sit the HSC and hence, still get a HSC mark.
yes but i dont think any selective school kid would want to go to tafe, considering having asian parents lol..

Bendwhat?_over

HSC

You prob shouldn’t be picking your subjects from just scaling but ok.
You take the HSC course via TAFE, however, you still sit the HSC and hence, still get a HSC mark.
I know I shouldn't, I don't even believe in scaling that much.

...But my parents do. Edit: AKA I can't even take music1 for year 12, only year 11.

bbohnii

HSC
asian parents would find a way to guilttrip and convince you into doing physics fr

bbohnii

HSC
guilttrip the school?
nah they'll find you a way to do physics like moving schools or doing it outside of school but its like stereotypically tafe is for ppl who don't wanna get an ATAR so they wouldn't think of it as an efficient way they'll probs do cluster classes or things like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)