Bored Of Studies

jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Part 1:

Do you have a specific example you'd like to include? I'd be able to give you a more direct answer that way. Generally though, it would depend on what the question's asking in terms of writing. The register and grammar you'll be using to send a note to your friend and those you'll be using to write a formal email to your school principal are not the same for example.
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Part 2:

It's definitely a good idea to play it safe as the most important things when you're writing are grammar as well as how well you address the question (content, audience, register, structure etc). :D

(it won't let me send it in one reply lol)
B
B1andB2
stuff like past conditional and plus que parfait with si clause

obv not an overload just like a sentence thrown in (if appropriate to the context)
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Oh yeah definitely! As long as you're using them correctly you should be fine. I'm pretty sure they don't expect you to know the conditionnel passé and the plus-que-parfait at Continuers level so I would definitely stick with tenses like the présent and passé composé for most of the written response. So yeah, using those tenses once won't hurt, provided they're used correctly and appropriate to the context.
B
B1andB2
alrighty fantastic

also, apparently for the responding B they're not nit picky on correct grammar and spelling etc. The main focus is on how well you respond to the content in the stimulus

is that true?