[Blank]
[Blank]
thank you
qweeosh
qweeosh
Congratulations 🎉
[Blank]
[Blank]
(⓿_⓿) dude how do I post an image again in profile posts???
C_master
C_master
CONGRATS 😍😍
AsuTeksu
AsuTeksu
congratulations!! wishing you all the best with your goals and future endeavours!!
xoNat
xoNat
Congrats blankie
HazzRat
HazzRat
gl blankie, may u fulfill ur unlimited potential 🤩
[Blank]
[Blank]
Thanks everyone, the constant stream of congratulations today has made today feel even more special to me.
Tonight, I’m going to sleep completely satisfied.
harperissleepy
harperissleepy
yayyy congratulations big b!!!!!!!!!
[Blank]
[Blank]
Confession:
Even though I said that I graduated college, in reality, I only completed the assignments I had to do, but when it came to resubmissions, I have decided that all of college, the degree, family obligations, and the stress that I associated with the course the entire past 2 years just wasn't fulfilling ANY of my desires.
[Blank]
[Blank]
Even though I was only a page away from truly graduating, just now, I decided that I'm going to drop out. It may seem wrong to those with common sense, but I've had my own life experiences and with consideration of what I actually want, need, and feel, my decision is the most appropriate one. Success to me in this case was to finish the course, not complete it.
[Blank]
[Blank]
So, whether it be by finishing that page or by dropping out, I would have achieved that goal anyways.
[Blank]
[Blank]
I haven't made this decision as a result of some mental gymnastics or a belief that I crazed myself into identifying with, instead, I am doing what is authentically true to myself without sacrificing my chance to finally and truly 'live life' for the sake of some obligation I had to those who had this specific expectation of me.
[Blank]
[Blank]
I am free now, and now I will do whatever it is that I truly care about, and continue to develop relationships that I will care about in the future. College was never something I cared about, and the reason for why I picked that course in particular is a relationship/thing-I-cared-for that died as a result of that college too.
[Blank]
[Blank]
This experience did more harm than good, and the growing pains I went through in order to have spiritual awakening after spiritual awakening to the point that I would be able to make decisions with confidence and certainty did NOT have to be this insufferable of a journey. Anyways, I am free now, and it's time to live my life.
HazzRat
HazzRat
don't u want something tangible to fall back on tho? like i get that ur hard working and everything, but even then success still isn't guaranteed. 9 in 10 startups fail. don't u just want something to easily land a job in case it all falls apart?
[Blank]
[Blank]
I concerned myself with a plan B back when I made the decision to go to college, and the preference to go to be a game designer over any casual part-time worker as a plan B was only because I was, at the time, I actually had that preference as a consequence of various inspirations from games I played.
Today, I don't have such a preference, so, if I need to fall on a plan B, then any job would do, even Mcdonald's.