Bored Of Studies

[Blank]
[Blank]
So, I hope you take what I say, as someone who has been on this journey for 5 years now without rest, and avoid the pain of madness with this, and simply live your life as a truly normal, but extraordinary person; just like any main character, if you look into stories deep enough.
[Blank]
[Blank]
I would recommend you watch the anime “Tales of Zestiria the X” btw.
It should help you gain genuine wisdom, regardless of if your approach towards interpretation it comes from a place of madness/philosophy or spirituality.
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
Blank, I truly appreciate your wisdom, but I must say that my path is forged from suffering. The only way out is by pure grind and rage, I wish to fight you once the day comes no matter what but for the time being I only want us to acknowledge each other's will to live than survive, to be stronger and better, not for materialistic or spiritual purposes but for the sake of power. May our fates intertwine.
[Blank]
[Blank]
Well, that’s a way of having a purpose, but there are three total ways of having a purpose that I am aware of that all equally have the same level of intensity:
Passion
Devotion
Rageful passion
[Blank]
[Blank]
I have no bias against rageful passion, but I see no reason to fight against me.
I’m trying to have an honourable life, not an honourable death.
I would appreciate it if you didn’t include me in your power fantasy, regardless of how disappointed you may feel.
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
Blank, you may have misunderstood my passion. I do not seek to fight you in a physical sense, to kill you is pointless, I seek to fight you as a rival, to learn from someone who can truly understand me.
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
As you have grown stronger for half a decade, I wish to only motivate your growth as you do mines. We are no loners to succumbing to sloth, however seeing one another grow stronger can not only inspire us but everyone else. For example, @Lith_30 has become a more daring server, he speaks with clarity and tenacity, commanding respect, as he blasts his MCvirgins music throughout the cafe.
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
Forgive me if my ramblings have warded off your wise aura, I only wish to grow so I can become the hegemon of KFC, feared as a the king of minimum wage.
[Blank]
[Blank]
lol, so many eloquent words.
Ok, I understand.
If you want to compete with me, then if you would like to take a challenge on right now, then how about we both try and see who can master as many important skills as quickly as possible before one of us becomes a millionaire or something?
[Blank]
[Blank]
I'm personally trying to develop my personality to match my ideal self's, and how I'm going about that is by taking on various challenges such as:
[Blank]
[Blank]
Crushing the soul of my uncle by surpassing him in video game trophy hunting (which he may as well be professionally good at), cleaning the entire house every single day, becoming the fittest man of all time, becoming the best-looking man of all time, becoming the world's greatest entrepreneur, etc.
[Blank]
[Blank]
So, what sort of thing do you want to compete in? Specifically the skills.
Today, I decided to try making video games again but entirely by myself this time using UE5, and am working on trying to make it AAA quality in record breaking time.
[Blank]
[Blank]
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
I'm not so sure what skills to compete in really, I'd be interested in seeing how your game/graphics skills improve. You should probably upload it somewhere so you can track your progress.

Perhaps getting fitter? So we can become better fastfood deliverers?
[Blank]
[Blank]
I’ve been live streaming on a new channel my spiritual practices and challenges daily. However, I don’t plan for it to be associated with anything to do with the Blank that people know me for for the past 5 years, and am starting from a ‘blank’ slate with it.
[Blank]
[Blank]
I can share it with you, but I’ll have to DM you my throwaway discord account first.
[Blank]
[Blank]
In regards to fitness, yeah, it’d be cool trying to look that part of who we confidently imagine ourselves to be, but I myself will have A LOT of catching up to do, since neglect to my physical appearance has made me unattractive.
E
ExtremelyBoredUser
Its not the looks that matter, getting caught up with who we imagine ourselves to be is detrimental to who we are supposed to be, let us get fit so we can prove to ourself that our discipline is not only limited to one domain of effort. #GrindToTheTop
[Blank]
[Blank]
Although being practical towards your goals is fine, I personally prefer the experience I get from striving for the exact essence of what inspires me, no matter what nature decides what I can and cannot do at present. Goals can be realistic, but dreams should remain unfiltered and idealistic. It’s a great feeling to put your absolute faith in something.
[Blank]
[Blank]
Of course, so long as you don’t delude yourself into believing that you need to be a particular way, such as race, in order to fulfil those desires, for such conclusions come from subtle/brainwashing educations, not the true aspect of human nature that allows for the desire in the first place.