• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyy no problem about the rep :)
    Im good, just bored. Nan almost burnt the house down last night so i can barely see through the smoke lol.
    WBU?
    No, I am a Catholic. But I don't consider myself a practising Catholic. More, an agnostic.
    Oh BTW, I don't see how the Crusades could be a "touchy issue" since it happened almost 1,000 years ago =\
    Just saying :p
    The Christians also killed a lot of Muslim men, women and children. It was a whole big, bloody war in the name of religion = a stupid reason to have a war. But that's what almost every war is about.

Lakemba, it is pretty Leb :D
    I have lots of Lebanese friends/live in a generally Lebanese area in Sydney. Also, coming from an Italian background myself, I don't see how much different being Lebanese and Italian can be.
    i will read though your thread you made tomorrow... i need sleep lol... and i will rpely to ur msg tomorrow

gnight
    tc
    ahah nice
    earphones don't stay in when i jog :(

:O nah you wont fail... but start doing some stuff
    nop :( sorry... RESOURCE SECTION will help :)

LMAO, lolol thats not going to happen, peopel arnt that mean... they'll be more like, mmm who is that pretty lady... and not worry about your feet

thats good... will be able to keep up with uni friends+any other friends i make

nop... main round offers are on the 22nd january at 9pm lol... but i'm above the cut-off+ i have bonus points for going to a rural school
    went to a BBQ today/night... my family is soo evil, the BBQ was at a friends place... well my mums friend... anywho, my little bro ran into a glass door and my sister craked up laughing... she has the worst laugh... and then my little brother would give my mums friends daughters doll back to her... LOLOLOL... you know how someones pulling on spmething trying to get it off you and then you let it go and they go flying back... thats what my lil bro did to a 3 yr old
    and then the little girl was hitting people with her dolls LOL... so me and my older bro pretended to cry... so she decided hitting us more with the dole would work :) and she was laughing while doing it... was soo funny

got any new interesting stories?

tc wb
    oh yea lol... i remember you telling me a while ago :)... have you heard slippin' by usher? yea i like his music
    nope, i havnt heard that song... will listen to it now... ooo its nice

ahh k cool, umm i was doing a little workout then hurt my back :( still a little sore today but should be able to start again tomorrow ... i just kicked the soccerball down at the park... and my bros friend wanted to Vs me at singstar XD... i won :D
    and then i just sat at home for the rest of the day :(
    Hows your study coming along?
    LOLOLOL just wear joggers... no ones going to care if you appear to have big feet...
    naww :( just go for another run/jog/walk... that will make them work again but when you stop keep some movement still so it doesnt happen again.<-----thats what ive been told lol... never tried it myseelf

umm i'd say a few... last time i saw some guys from school was on the 3rd of january...there were 6 of us... we had a catch up+drinks at a mates house before he went back to the army (ADF gap year thing) 2 other mates are doing the same thing. One of my friends has already movede to armidale to go to UNE
    and most others are on holidays... but i'm keeping in touch with phone tho... and fb+msn of course
    im sure in the city it would be easier... here most people live ~20km out in the country

arriverderchi
    tc. wb
    :D... ahh the convo is getting small.... ahh umm, what did you get up to today?

and also do you like usher?

lol, i only heard of that guy a few days ago...

ahahaahha nice.

tc, gnight for now
    :eek: wow so expensive :p

that good then... lol nop, its not hot here much anyway...

haha okay... :eek: mine doesnt pick anything up... but i never went in the advanced section.
    lololololol... your main use for this website is for L&R

that just proves my theory right... it goes, girls who like facial hair think he's hot, girls who dont, don't think he's hot :p
    that means your'e not weird, since most people voted for him :p you are with the majority.
    oh like flo-rida?

:D

yea it passes the time pretty quick aswell, lol ty

ahah, yes its going to rain for ages now :p

thnx. ciao signora bella
    tc
    no problem, manypeople seem to have this problem, i am just that great, p.s. i am that perfect man you are looking for
    Hello sexy buum!!:):)
    I saw you the other day ii was so happy i saw yoou hehee.. you looked hot;);) what a machiineeeeeeee
    BACK OFFF SHES MINE NOT YOURS MR SKYLINE:D and i am not joking loll
    yeahh its all good babess:)
    our plans next week are gunna be awesome!!!!
    FUN AND MORE FUN lol

take care ttly
    mwa mwa
    <3 yoou more and more xx
    bye sexy be safee
    need anyhtinn call me!!:)
    im always here for yoou
    HEY lol

long time no speak, sorry for not replying last time, i have been suffering from computer hardware problems, this is totally out of my control so please dont get pissed ehehe

i see you been doing a lot of chatting up yourself eh? haha funny one

hey dude lay off, shes takin, shes mine, go get your own chicks!!! loll

sshhh, im jokin sexc lol, hey come online sometime, im here if you need me, until my comp stuffs up, dw, the IT guy is comin over to fix it tommorow...YAY!

do you have air con? LMAO! HAHAHA

just had to add that one lol, cya tc xxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxox :p
    Whoa! so are you getting glasses?... dw glasses look hawt on some people ;) and makes you look smart :)
    ahh k... :(

lol... i'll be getting 377/fortnight +74 for rent assistance from them ^^
    just see how much your paretns earn (together) and then have a look on the net to see if you are ilegible :)

lol yes really, cloudy here right now, no sun... naww :( i hate 35+ degree temperatures. do you have air con?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…