• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
v.tex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• should i do science extension?

SciX opens tomorrow so i believe this is the way too go.
    spiderfan44
    spiderfan44
    only do science extension if you have a genuine interest in the scientific method and conducting an experiment. doesnt help much for ur atar but it can be a good experience. also scix is expensive as fuck
    Reactions: v.tex
    v.tex
    v.tex
    Yeah, is the scaling even any good?
    ShoegazeLuvr
    ShoegazeLuvr
    Its an extension so it most likely will be good scaling. Before you pick it think about the workload and if you have a genuine interest in the subject. Science ext, from what I've heard and memory, its has a lot to do with data and stuff (I think).
    dr du or sigma science for Physics?

the better thing about dr du for me is that its a shorter travel as i live pretty far away- not in sydney
    I am feeling so down right now and stressed. 😢
    I am so depressed from not taking my chance to join chemistry and now feel i have screwed my self over for the hsc subject wise.
    I am trying to forget and move on but I just can’t 😓 It’s literally impossible for me to forget my bad decision; it is replaying in my mind every day and honestly driving me crazy.
    • Sad
    Reactions: carrotsss
    v.tex
    v.tex
    Tbh, I don't know anymore if I want to push myself for a 95+. Maybe just getting the 90s would be good for me.I don't even know anymore if I even like school and my subjects. Then again, I get FOMO on every HSC post i see of people making it on the all rounder list with a high ATAR. Especially Chemistry posts :(
    beanbug
    beanbug
    seems like your self worth depends on your academic performance. you need to take a little bit of time away from your studies - get involved in cocurriculars if you aren't already! helped me out a heap when i went thru this
    ShoegazeLuvr
    ShoegazeLuvr
    Atar is only for getting into the course you want, as long as you get into the course you want then you've succeeded. If you can't change your decision there no point to dwell over it.
    I’m starting to think i want to pursue medicine badly, but i don’t think i have the right subjects.
    U reckon i could get let in doing these subjects with a high enough UCAT?
    4u math. Eng adv. Economics. Physics. Earth Environmental science (may drop) depending how 4u goes.
    F
    funny123
    yes as long as chemistry is not a prerequisite and you meet the entry requirements which it is for most medicine courses iirc.
    Reactions: v.tex
    C_master
    v.tex
    v.tex
    uhhh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…