11 or 12 units? (1 Viewer)

swifty13

HSC
I'm not sure if I should do 11 or 12 units. I'm doing well in all my subjects but not very well for maths. I could either drop one unit of religion, meaning 11 units, or keep 12 so I have extra back up incase I screw up maths or another subject. What do u guys think would be better, 11 or 12? I'm just not sure because 12 units might be too much and then I might end up doing even worse.

HSC
It's still very early days. Keep 12 until at least 1st assessments...

eat_well

HSC
I agree with the person above :).
See how well you do in the first assessment because you can never fully predict how well you go in your subjects. Try hold on till the half yearlies if you can, because you get more of an idea about your ranks then.

lockedbox

HSC
Does your school allow you to pick up senior science in year 12? When i was in year 11 I dropped visual arts at the end of the year and picked up senior science, many other science students did the same. Its a very easy 2 unit subject and no prelim knowledge is required, just a basic knowledge science (year 10 level I recon) I'm getting really good marks in it because it overlaps with some of the bio content. If you have to drop something though, drop whatever it is you hate the most or have the least amount of confidence in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)