• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2 days left... (1 Viewer)

o.0kangzo.0

HSC
mm high school life is slowly coming to an end with graduation in 2 days. 6 years of high school study...13 years if youre also counting your primary school years. but the question ive asked myself over and over again (and im sure others have asked the same) is what will you miss the most of high school. considering my situation ill only miss a few bits and pieces but not the whole lot...i mean there are some things that are just meant to be forgotten anyways...such as the variety of stupidity from the boys i surround myself with lolz. but really...i do hope all goes well for everyone (HSC and VEC) i mean it will be over and done with in no time....and then after that PARTY TIME YEYAH!! lolz. anyawys shout outs to the class of 06 from kingsgrove high ---> i'll miss the fights and bitchiness of our year but other than that i pray to god that we dont run into each other in the not so near future. mwahz bubyez

luv me =D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
13 years of schooling, 6 years of secondary school and it all comes down to 4 weeks of exams. Students right across the state and country are making decisions regarding what next year will hold for them be it further education, emplacement or travel. With the end of school comes decision making as we enter our live as adults. I guess that is the one thing about school at least for the first few months I will miss, not having decisions made for me, having everything planned and set out all that was left for me to do was to actually complete the work\task or accept the opportunities.

Also school brought a clear path you knew that at the completion of each year you would move onto the next. With the end of school life's path is not so certain. Other things I will miss of course our my friends, lunch\recess and class time socializing, how I was able to see and organise social outings with my friends more easily, some classes and teachers, the jokes the laughs the fun times. Of course what I won't miss is the endless amounts of assignments, assessments, homework, exams and study.

Good luck class of 06 in whatever it is that you shall be doing.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
13 years of schooling, 6 years of secondary school and it all comes down to 4 weeks of exams.
lol. In China it's three years of kindy, six years of primary school and six years of high school, coming down to three days of exams. Consider yourself lucky? :p

Good luck people :)

cerpin taxt

HSC
airie said:
lol. In China it's three years of kindy, six years of primary school and six years of high school, coming down to three days of exams. Consider yourself lucky? :p

Good luck people :)
communists!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
LottoX said:
They don't have as many subjects though, and they don't give you rest days.
That's true, you just choose one of the two strands, each consisting of something like seven or eight subjects. I heard from my friends in year 8 that they were starting to have a few electives too though, but they're not examined in the final HSC-equivalent exams there <.<

TerrorBite

HSC
Wowee, It's amazing how time flies. The HSC exams are in three weeks and I don't feel prepared...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)