2015 BoWs - Progress page. Thoughts and feelings? (1 Viewer)

Muizy

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, I am new to this thread, but I just found out that my BoW was returned to school already.....so does it mean no nomination for me? :'(

milkytea99

HSC
Hi everyone, I am new to this thread, but I just found out that my BoW was returned to school already.....so does it mean no nomination for me? :'(
Yeah, unfortunately if you got back your work, it means that it's not nominated :(

StudyToDeath

HSC
From what I was told.... All nominations for Art Express is every student who got into the band 6 range. Then the galleries select artworks, being the art gallery of NSW picks first.

So if you don't get a nomination does that mean you aren't in the band 6 category???? :(

milkytea99

HSC
From what I was told.... All nominations for Art Express is every student who got into the band 6 range. Then the galleries select artworks, being the art gallery of NSW picks first.

So if you don't get a nomination does that mean you aren't in the band 6 category???? :(
Erm, I don't think so? As I know someone in my school who's work is also amazing, and it's band 6 quality but wasn't nominated at all.
And I know someone who got 94 or 95 in visual arts before and their work wasn't nominated as well.

I think they're selecting based on what they like? Not because it's band 6 range, as I know some people who got band 6 in art didn't even get a nomination.

StudyToDeath

HSC
I've been putting off studying for art for ages, but today it's full steam ahead :D

StudyToDeath

HSC
I returned all my text books so I could sign out and got my major :D I wasn't anticipating on taking it home, didn't think I would be allowed to

milkytea99

HSC
I returned all my text books so I could sign out and got my major :D I wasn't anticipating on taking it home, didn't think I would be allowed to
I'm going to collect mine as well haha. I'm curious to see how I go overall in art in December! 39 days till results come out lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)