HSC
All assesments coming up in a week's time...gg
Really worried about 4u test

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hows everyone going?

Has any of your schools announced the year 11 dux(es) or prize winners?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
dw cause you're gonna be the dux anyway
Nah I fucked up cuz..If I that one physics prac didnt fk me over I think I would of had a chance..but hey its yr 11 who cares lel..its yr 12 that counts

Simorgh

HSC
Question for the Chem kidz. Does your school start Chemical Monitoring or Acidic Enviro after Production? We like just completed Nuclear Chem from Production on the last day.

Emailed my teacher who gone on vacation for the last 3 weeks, hasn't replied. Asked other people from my grade, they don't know either. I mean it doesn't hurt to study the wrong topic.

Besides prodcution whats the other topic they include in your half yearlies? I am not sure whether its the same for most schools but it just could be....

Shuuya

HSC
Question for the Chem kidz. Does your school start Chemical Monitoring or Acidic Enviro after Production? We like just completed Nuclear Chem from Production on the last day.

Emailed my teacher who gone on vacation for the last 3 weeks, hasn't replied. Asked other people from my grade, they don't know either. I mean it doesn't hurt to study the wrong topic.

Besides prodcution whats the other topic they include in your half yearlies? I am not sure whether its the same for most schools but it just could be....
Acidic is usually taught as the second topic, then CMM

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
what bout prep for half yearlies (even though it's like 8-10 weeks later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)