• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

5 points in R.S? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hApPy1

HSC
So here is what i know of- what am i missing?

1)Must summarise the intent of the work and the relationship it has with the extensive investigation.
2)Must include an outline of the intended audience and the purpose of the composition.
3)Must support the Major Work, explaining the relationship of concept, structure, technical and language features and conventions.
4)Should explain development of concepts during process of composition, marking links clear between them- investigation and composition purpose.

Thanks ppl!

mattknott

Hi, the final point is 'How did you realise the concepts in your mw?' or something to that effect.

Matt

hApPy1

HSC
thanx guys- its just that someone mentioned "5 important points to remember in the RS" and i thought it was something more formal i was missing-

thanx dudes

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
hApPy1 said:
So here is what i know of- what am i missing?

1)Must summarise the intent of the work and the relationship it has with the extensive investigation.
2)Must include an outline of the intended audience and the purpose of the composition.
3)Must support the Major Work, explaining the relationship of concept, structure, technical and language features and conventions.
4)Should explain development of concepts during process of composition, marking links clear between them- investigation and composition purpose.

Thanks ppl!
it's in the syllabus. download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)