90 naruto episodes in 5 days (H) (1 Viewer)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
I'm a bit curious of Madara's power at this time, as he said himself he was only "a shell" of what he used to be. I'm also more curious about what Zetsu will end up doing.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!.

Tobi is not Madara. Madara is dead. He died ages ago, remember? Tobi is simply impersonating him. Also, Zetsu has a very important role in the war.

Examine

same
HSC
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!.

Tobi is not Madara. Madara is dead. He died ages ago, remember? Tobi is simply impersonating him. Also, Zetsu has a very important role in the war.
Really? I don't read the manga and I don't recall that except Tobi revealing he is Madara to Pain and Konan during the 100ish episodes.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
I hate how Konohamaru took down one of the pains. High ranks = no chance, little kid with shadow clones and resangan = beats a pain.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
stop ruining eittttt
Sorry -_-

I hate how Konohamaru took down one of the pains. High ranks = no chance, little kid with shadow clones and resangan = beats a pain.
I absolutely hated that.
I sorta didn't like how weak pein was throughout the entire fight. They just fought him one on one instead all of them swarming at once.

Examine

same
HSC
I feel that although Naruto seems to be a powerful character, he only has sage mode, shadow clones and rasengan/rasenshuriken. I would of liked to see learn some moves like the wind bullets Danzo used fighting Sasuke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)