95+ ATAR still possible at this stage? (1 Viewer)

Meight

HSC
N/A
Suppose that one is ranked near bottom in all their subjects and attends a school that ranked 130th.
Suppose that one received 20% and lower in all assessments for year 12 up until (but not including) trials.
If one miraculously gets 90% in all assessment tasks for trials and does really well in the actual HSC exams, is an ATAR of 95 still possible?

Honestly, I've been really out of the loop as to how the HSC works, until just today when I gained the tiniest semblance of a clue... How much do internals count towards my ATAR? I fucked up the half yearlies severely and the term 4 assessments as well. But theoretically, if I do incredibly well from now on, is it likely that a 95 ATAR is still achievable? I'm not asking for opinions on if I'm actually capable of getting >90% in trials and the like - although I can understand if you don't exactly have faith in me with a 20% average for all internals and whatnot - I simply want to know if good marks in trials and the HSC exams can redeem me from previous poor performance in internals and boost my ATAR to a 95.

Bestintheworld

HSC
Yea I think its possible if you can get rank 1 or close to rank 1 for all your subjects and then smash your externals.

Someone who knows a more than me can probably help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)