• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

99.40+State Rank Tutor | 2/3U Maths, Physics, Economics, Legal Studies, 2/3U English (1 Viewer)

KingDeezy

HSC
Hey everyone, all the best of luck for Prelim/HSC studies!

My name is David and I graduated from high school in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.40.
In 2016, I will be studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws at The University of Sydney.

I am offering private one-on-one tutoring for the following subjects:

Mathematics (98)
Mathematics Ext 1 (48/50)
Economics (90) - Strong experience in tutoring
Physics (90) - Strong experience in tutoring
Legal Studies (97) [State Rank - 13th]
English Advanced (92)
English Ext 1 (47/50)​

*Ranked first internally in all subjects but two (Economics and Physics), in which I ranked second*​

NOTE: Most adept at Economics, Physics and Legal Studies tuition, but proficient in ALL

Other Achievements:
BOSTES Distinguished Achievers List
BOSTES All Round Achievers List
BOSTES Top Achievers in Course List
Ranked 13th in NSW for Legal Studies
School Dux, 2015
Local Federal MP High Achievement Award
Principal’s Award for ‘Outstanding Academic Achievement’
Western Sydney University’s ‘Most Outstanding Year 11 Student Award’
Western Sydney University HSC Study Grant and Scholarship Recipient
Premier’s Award for All-Round Excellence
MetLife Pathways Scholarship
$4000 scholarship and offered admission into Combined Law at UNSW Australia under ‘AAA Programme’​

Pricing:
$25/hour at Rouse Hill Library, Stanhope Library or my house (Kellyville Ridge)
$30/hour at your home in Western Sydney or other local Western Sydney libraries

ALSO very willing to tutor prelim students in 2/3U Maths for the same price.

Locations closer to the hills region are preferred - do not hesitate to email/PM me with any other preferences for location!

In these sessions I'll be able to go through and explain content in extreme detail with comprehensive notes (mine OR mine and other B6 students') to give you a well-rounded understanding of the content to a level expected of top students (or at least wherever your personal best is), guide you through practice responses and exam technique both in person and over email/social network, and ultimately give you confidence going into whichever tasks you have on the horizon. In addition to this I will be able to read and give feedback on assignments and responses free of charge. As part of this, you will also receive access to my notes, compiled from a variety of sources and tutors to equip you with a solid foundation for success in your assessments.

Please feel free to email/PM me with questions, enquiries or even just for HSC tips!
<david.badea98@gmail.com>​

Happy HSC'ing!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)