99.90 ATAR | Tailored Private Tutoring | 3rd in NSW state rank | Double Degree USYD Medicine | TRAVEL TO YOUR LIBRARY | (1 Viewer)

ThatOne

HSC
Hello there!
My name is Haiwad and I am a 2019 graduate from Al-Faisal College (#1 ranked school in maths this year) with an ATAR of 99.90, including a state rank of 3rd in Biology.

Rather than working with tutors who have no experience with the new HSC syllabus, why not work with a tutor who has first-hand personal experience with the new syllabus and first-hand experience in teaching it? I have fine-tuned my skills into diagnosing, addressing, and correcting the issues that most students face in their exams - from difficulty with studying content to exam stress.

I believe it is important to not only teach content, but to mentor them as whole throughout their high school journey, including dedicated time spent into exam preparation, HSC question analysis, gaps in knowledge, and test-taking skills. This is also why I am available for help 24/7 for any subject help you may need, not just the ones you have enrolled for.

HSC Marks:
English Advanced - 97
Mathematics Extension 1 - 96
Mathematics Extension 2 - 97
Biology - 96 (state rank - 3rd)
Chemistry - 96

Internal School Ranks:
Biology - 1st
Chemistry- 1st
Adv. English - 1st
Mathematics Extension 2 - 1st
Mathematics Extension 1 -3rd

Of course, marks are not the sole indicator of an excellent tutor, which is why I also provide detailed resources, exams, quizzes, personal notes, and more that I have used during my studies, all of which are complementary.

Hourly rate for private one-on-one tutoring is $50/h. I will also mark English Essays for $20 per essay (with no extra charge for any further edits or drafts to that essay).

I teach mainly from my local library.

I also provide online tutoring services (DM for more information regarding this specifically).

I teach the following subjects:
* (Years 7-10) Maths, English, and Science
* (Year 11) Advanced English, Mathematics Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
* (Year 12) Advanced English, Mathematics Advanced upon request, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Biology and Chemistry

I will be studying Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine at the University of Sydney

Valid Working With Children Check and National Police Check

Further contact details: hayras08@gmail.com

Last edited:

ultra908

HSC
damn bro very impressive. bump
Just wondering tho, how r you doing Med at USYD with 99.90? I thought u needed 99.95.

ThatOne

HSC
damn bro very impressive. bump
Just wondering tho, how r you doing Med at USYD with 99.90? I thought u needed 99.95.
Haha, I do get that question a lot! I applied via the E12 pathway for the med program, which lowers the ATAR requirement for those successful to E12 to a 99.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)