99 Percentile UMAT Tutor (1 Viewer)

harrylim5

HSC
N/A
Hey guys I'm Harry, a second year medical student at UNSW, and I am offering 1-1 or group UMAT tutoring for year 12's (or younger if you're really keen) interested in studying health-related courses in uni (medicine/dentistry etc.). I graduated in 2013 with a UMAT score of 99 and ATAR of 99.8, and have been tutoring students ever since. I have also received multiple offers/ interviews from various universities including UNSW, UoN/UNE JMP, UWS, Monash University and UoQ. There are certain techniques to work on UMAT questions, and I'll be guiding you through them to the best of my ability. I also provide a huge range of UMAT practice papers to my students, as well as application/ interview help without any extra charge :)

For the time being, I will only be doing lessons in the Kingsford/Randwick (UNSW) area, so please contact me if you're interested.

04-52646414
harrylim94@gmail.com

p.s. Despite what most people think, you don't have to go to a selective or private school to do well in the HSC/UMAT or get into medicine. I went to a public school and did just fine. If you wish to know more about doing medicine in uni, feel free to drop me an email, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
This guy graduated from my school a while back, and his sister and cousin are currently in my grade (They also happen to be incredibly smart).

I have heard many great things about Harry in regards to his work ethic and dedication to studies, as well as his amazing personality.

I would highly recommend going to Harry for UMAT tutoring, his credentials speak for themselves :)

Good luck with your tutoring!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)