dongypro

HSC
Q6 projectile was harder than all the years

Q7 was easier

gay probability.. T_T

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
then max i can get is 80/84 but then again there are silly mistakes. hope not many .. but my comments on the exam are:
Q7 was easier than the previous years
Q1-6 was harder than previous years
ne ways .. did some stupid things to lose those 4 marks .. hope dont do any more :(

pt88

HSC
i think i did better in 3u than in 4u =]
i'd say about 90 MAX/120 for 4U - if i get EVERYTHING right
and about 80 MAX/84 for 3u, again if i get everything right
3u was challenging but it wasn't that bad..
4u i think i just needed time.. everyone's saying it was an easy test.. T.T" but i found it hard! =\ or maybe i just suck at 4u

jbocca

HSC
Mcfukin hell that was hard hay!
four unit was very very fair for a university level math test!
in summation...3u=86%..4u=66%
both=E4
i=happy

3li

HSC
N/A
ye i agree 3u q7 was a easy one, induction im lucky i saw it straight away

im afraid i lost most of my marks, ironically, in questions 1 and 5, if not all.

not sure nemore bu i think 75-79/84 3u
105/120 4u

mel4dan

I definitely thought that overall, this 3U paper was harder than what I expected in comparison to past papers. I ran out of time!!

Question 7 was really easy tho, I wasted my time doing those tougher ones in the previous questions and so I didn't get time to really even attempt question 7. Its the worst feeling when you look at the question and realise you could have attempted it! Same thing happened to me in 4U! :burn:

I was happy tho with some of them, I got that induction out and the projectiles.

Prediction: no idea, be lucky to get over 65/84 cause I didn't get that last question out! I dunno... :worried:

pesila

HSC
Yep. 4u was definitely my better exam. I should have aced it. But no, I didn't get an answer for about 7 marks of questions and missed a selection in probability, so looking/hoping for about/above 90% raw in 4u, but in 3u the time was the issue. 4 unit I was finished my first time through with like half an hour left, but I didn't have anywhere near my usual 50 minutes for question 7 in 3u. Something like 30 for it. Didn't attempt that v>= blah. looked like too much for a mark. Yeah reckon I got 72-78 in 3 unit, without too many mistakes there. 4unit was easy in general. slightly obscure at times, but that's 4u eh? 3u is not supposed to do that. That probability in 6 was 4u standard for sure, I've only encountered that stuff in 4u at that difficulty. projectile wasnt too bad if you read the marks value as 4 for each section! Way too much algebra. Think about how much involved calculus, like all of question 7, more than half question 1 and 4, some of question 2, 5 and 6. But 2 marks of binomial, 3 of permutations and combinations, 2 on exponential growth and decay. Realising that a large chunk of the course is indeed calculus, it doesn't detract from the inadequate level of topics in the exam. In conclusion 4 unit was cruising compared to the 3 unit exam.

mickmickmick

HSC
SCREW YOU SMART SONS OF...... anyway.....sigh~i envy you ppl that passed.....if i get what i attempted right then i'll say.....ummm......40-55% give or take a lil.....oh i'm not a 4u student, but what the hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)