• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

About lectures in general (2 Viewers)

spillargroove

HSC
So, with lectures, am I expecting one hundred or more students in the lecture theatre for a particular unit? Damn, I've been holding on to my "old school 28 odd student class" for too long...

d_elmo

HSC
it really depends on the unit...

ive had lectures with 50 people, ive had some with 200

Angel45

HSC
IB6-UB9 said:
What's the question exactly?
With Communications anyway I've found there are heaps at first.. lecture hall is like overflowing and then it dies off as people stop coming and really does decrease a fair bit...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The average number of people in my lectures this semester is just over 30. Depends what subjects you are doing.

foxydena

HSC
The average for mine is about 60 people. Depends whether the subject is popular or not, when i mean popular how many courses r doing it at the same campus.

spillargroove

HSC
But I mean for First Years like me, everyone whose doing my course will be at the lectures..?

foxydena

HSC
Yes, people from your course 1 st year students will be there but don't forget that there might be other couses doing the same unit at the same campus

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah just depends on the course and the demand for it, and whether or not 2 bachelor's have the same unit - for example communications and design having a unit like design thinking. Generally there are quite alot aof ppl at a core unit lecture tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)