• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ACCG350, AFIN328, AFIN353, AFIN352 ANYONE? (1 Viewer)

xAnDi

HSC
ACCG350, AFIN328, AFIN353, AFIN352 ANYONE?
Hey guys,

So finally im in 3rd year and i really need some genuine opinion on these subjects because i have absoloutly no clue in terms of how the courses are structured..

I have one subject left to choose before enrolment date and ive read previous posts regarding these subjects but found insufficient information to make my final decision :(

In terms of difficulty, how do these 4 subjects compare?

Any help/tips would greatly appreciated, thanks

robin_mq

HSC
N/A
ACCG350, AFIN328, AFIN353, AFIN352 ANYONE?
Hey guys,

So finally im in 3rd year and i really need some genuine opinion on these subjects because i have absoloutly no clue in terms of how the courses are structured..

I have one subject left to choose before enrolment date and ive read previous posts regarding these subjects but found insufficient information to make my final decision :(

In terms of difficulty, how do these 4 subjects compare?

Any help/tips would greatly appreciated, thanks
I am also thinking to enroll in ACC350, I am majoring professional accounting, So I have to choose between ACCG350/ACCG330? Btw, who suggested you ACCG350, is it easy or hard, you have any ideas?

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
I am also thinking to enroll in ACC350, I am majoring professional accounting, So I have to choose between ACCG350/ACCG330? Btw, who suggested you ACCG350, is it easy or hard, you have any ideas?
I also decide to choose 350...
because I think 350 is more useful than 330.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)