ACCT mid-sems test. Did you die or did joo die? (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Was pretty hard for me.. wasn't at all I was expecting, I didn't study week 7's readings/lecture notes at all.. *cries*. Still I'm sure I passed, but not by much :(

And I saw a couple of people leave early, and then realised on the UoS it says that anyone who gets under 50% for ANY assessment in Acct1001 would FAIL. Is this true?

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
I think I did quite well, though it was a little complicated in parts. My tutor (the guy who used to do online quiz) said that if you fail one, that you will be failed, but if you make up for that fail by doing well in the final exam, they would pass you.

Also, a question, my friend got his exam taken off him by the supervisor after the exam finished but this was before the other papers were collected, like the supervisor walked up to him and took his paper. It looks like hes kinda fucked, cos I think he was talking during the exam etc. and the guy sitting next to him is the biggest sponge, and was probably copying off him.
1) Is it likely that he gets zero? and 2) He pretty much has to do 1A again if he does get zero eh?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Maybe. Do B/Economics ppl do Acct as well? Didn't know that?, how come in the first quiz they told specifically to write down B/Commerce?

For me: It looks like a 'just' scrape through again, I wish I did something like International Studies, I've always hated maths but I chose (for some unknown reason) B/Commerce, ECMT, ACCT, ECON as my subjects.. lame.

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
Yeah, BEc students can choose the exact same units that commerce students can, the only real restriction is that we must major in either economics or econometrics, and i guess if you hate metrics, the statisctics B compulsory unit might be a bit of a bitch. I have no idea why they made us write BCommerce, just for convenience maybe, who knows.

If you hate Commerce, change degrees next year. Simple. Though there are some commerce majors where you do minimal amounts of math...

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Yeah, they can't really fail you just for failing one assessment, actually I've already failed the first Quiz .. got like 21/50 hahaha .. and dis one now ... lol well, lets just say, I didn't do anything after the adjusting entries, and I doubt I did the things before that correct. Haha, lucky to get like 10% ...

But, nah .. tudor said, as long as I do well in the final exam, I'd be okay .. haha better start working

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
Yeah, they can't really fail you just for failing one assessment, actually I've already failed the first Quiz .. got like 21/50 hahaha .. and dis one now ... lol well, lets just say, I didn't do anything after the adjusting entries, and I doubt I did the things before that correct. Haha, lucky to get like 10% ...

But, nah .. tudor said, as long as I do well in the final exam, I'd be okay .. haha better start working
wikiwiki said:
Was that Henry Tudor who spoke to you?

Learn English, you retarded bird flu carrier.
Aye, and learning some accounting may serve you well, too.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Wow, thats a whole lot of people getting under 50.

I'm sure they can't fail anyone now, or else more than 50% of people enrolled will be failed. :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I scraped past. Above pass, below average. Shall study harder. :)

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
50% just got in there haha. fuck its a disgusting mark though gotta get in credit range

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
did the micro short answer results come out yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)