adf gap year (hsc'23) (1 Viewer)

yuhyuhhhh23

HSC
Hey everyone! firstly congrats to everyone who has completed the hsc - we did it through blood sweat and tears and im proud of us 😭 and anyone who still has this week to go, hang in there - ya got this 💪

Was wondering if anyone applied for the ADF gap year, and how your application for that is going? i havent met anyone from my school who has applied so i'm very interested to know if anyone has recieved an enlistment date or to know how far along the process you are - or if you are also interested in the adf as well? thats all~

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Hey everyone! firstly congrats to everyone who has completed the hsc - we did it through blood sweat and tears and im proud of us 😭 and anyone who still has this week to go, hang in there - ya got this 💪

Was wondering if anyone applied for the ADF gap year, and how your application for that is going? i havent met anyone from my school who has applied so i'm very interested to know if anyone has recieved an enlistment date or to know how far along the process you are - or if you are also interested in the adf as well? thats all~
idk anyone doing this but that's cool anyway. What'll you be doing in your ADF gap year? Do you get to touch a gun?

MJRey

HSC
I have a friend who's doing it at the moment. They found out around a month before that they were accepted, but they did a bunch of physical tests a few months beforehand. Good luck with the application, hoping it goes well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)