• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Admission through STAT? Help needed! (2 Viewers)

kb1201

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, after studying at tafe for a while with the plan of applying for university at the end of an advanced diploma, I figured it would just be easier to take the STAT. If successful through STAT I can take about a year and a half off of useless tafe studies. My plan is to apply for a bachelor of business at UTS. I was just wondering what the chances were for getting into this course through STAT and what kind of results they look for?

I can't find any information about peoples success through STAT besides that my friend with no year 12 experience got into electrical engineering at UTS through it.

The reason why I did not do year 12 was because I completed an advanced diploma of technical music production (audio engineering) for a year before dropping out of the first degree year deciding it was not what I wanted to do.

I was also wondering if you can apply for multiple courses? I doubt I would be able to get into a bachelor of law with a STAT but I wouldn't mind trying to see what my chances are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)