• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advice needed... (1 Viewer)

Little Loz

HSC
my ex and i have stopped talking due to an awkward breakup but ...i still really like him and want to talk to him again.

how do i get him to talk to me? any ideas or suggestions?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
there's not really a way to "get him to talk to you" unless you need to give it time. lots of it. i know it's hard to refrain from msging him and calling him all the time, but guys work that way :\

slip

HSC
girls are like that too. people are like that. jsut do what you feel is right there is no correct way to go about it.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I agree with just giving him time, he too needs time to heal from the break up and atm he may feel that talking to you makes him hurt more. So just give him time and space and eventually things will work themselves out.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
time is an enemy. u must act quick. as soon as u receive this message, put yuor shoes on , and dash to yuor boyfriends house. then yell his name at the top of yuor lungs. and sing a song on a guitar

Evansy

HSC
Little Loz said:
my ex and i have stopped talking due to an awkward breakup but ...i still really like him and want to talk to him again.

you know that i was and kinda am still going through the same problem. Time is the only thing to help, also having something else to do is another good way to keep you busy. With msging him and calling him and seeing him and all that etc only makes it worse for you, its hurts you deep inside coz u realise how much you miss him and want him. but thats why u need to stay away and just keep doing something else instead of thinking of him. One thing i felt that helped me was i focused alot of my time on God, i know alot of people arent into that but truely it helped me soo much. time can only help truely in this situation. i am stil not really talking to my ex, i spoke to her today and i gave her a tiny easter egg, but thats it, i just have moved on and now it doesnt hurt at all. I hope that helped

HSC
Me and my ex broke up a month ago or so, and things have continued like normal, and it hurts so much, cos i know how much he still likes me and cares about me, but i hate it that we aint together...ur ex, obviously just needs some space and time, and to get ova someone u like, time and seperation are the things that u need most...these days i wish we had stopped talking, cos i just wanna be bak with him...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Little Loz said:

chuck yourself off the harbour bridge?

HSC
N/A
Little Loz said:

ahh, akward breakups - did you do it, or was it him?
Hmm, saying you really like him and meaning it are two different things. Maybe you're just missing all the good times you two had together?
And, I agree with a lot of the others posting here... time is the only real healer of "pain" as such. And even though it may seem akward, and really difficult at the moment, it WILL get better. Just believe it... and it will...
Evansy also said something about keeping yourself preoccupied - trust me, I've had friends who went through this, and it's one of the best things you can do - stay preoccupied.
Good luck with him - and I really do hope that things get better with the two of you [trust me, they will... just give him some time, then try to talk again]

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Every girl that has decided to call herself "Loz" in my life has "Lil" in front of their name, have come in numbers, have gotten on my nerves, and have petty boy troubles.

I hope you're not one of them.

But to keep my bias away, why don't you initiate the conversation? Why do you have to MAKE him talk to you? Why don't you just talk to him and if it was a messy break up, just be honest with yourself. If he was a sane, honesty deserves some kind of respect there.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Just remind him constantly that you want to have sex with him. Even though I haven't spoken to my ex in a long time and would probably ignore her if she tried to speak to me if she told me she wanted sex I would talk to her straight away.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Just remind him constantly that you want to have sex with him. Even though I haven't spoken to my ex in a long time and would probably ignore her if she tried to speak to me if she told me she wanted sex I would talk to her straight away.
haha.. that's kinda funny
what guys will do for sex
.. what girls will do for it.lol

Little Loz

HSC
unfortunately my singing and stripping abilities leave a bit to be desired and it would probably freak him out.

i gave it time and i turned off my phone for like a week (my firnds were beginnning to think i had really lost it then!) and i still felt like shit but i realised that i really dont want him back. i was just remembering the good times and the friendship that we had b4 and wishing that i still had that .

we finally actuallly talked lastnite and it was awkward with like one worded answers and stuff but as my friend said betta 1 word then no words. i think it might just take time...

all advice did help me get through a shit coupla days ! so thanks

vietbong

HSC
wen i have breakups with a girl n i want to get back with her its hard to start talkin coz guys are stubborn they get angry to easily...just give it time n try to talk to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)