• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

advice (1 Viewer)

tehe21

HSC
im a bit lost at where to start studying for the hsc and what to focus on in particular. I am aiming for an atar above 90. these are my subjects and ranks:

english advanced: 3rd
modern history: 3rd
legal studies: 3rd
studies of religion: ??? (before trials was 3rd)
english extension: 1st
society and culture: 1st

I am confident I will be able to get a high 90 in the legal hsc exam, I had a misadventure in the trial which caused my rank to fall. I do really want a high mark in legal to lift my mark. Should I be focussing on maximising my marks in the subjects i'm ranking 3rd, spend an even amount of time on all, work really hard on the first ranking subjects? Just curious if anyone has any advice because they are essay subjects and its a little overwhelming. Pls no condescending comments abt humanities subjects :)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
im a bit lost at where to start studying for the hsc and what to focus on in particular. I am aiming for an atar above 90. these are my subjects and ranks:

english advanced: 3rd
modern history: 3rd
legal studies: 3rd
studies of religion: ??? (before trials was 3rd)
english extension: 1st
society and culture: 1st

I am confident I will be able to get a high 90 in the legal hsc exam, I had a misadventure in the trial which caused my rank to fall. I do really want a high mark in legal to lift my mark. Should I be focussing on maximising my marks in the subjects i'm ranking 3rd, spend an even amount of time on all, work really hard on the first ranking subjects? Just curious if anyone has any advice because they are essay subjects and its a little overwhelming. Pls no condescending comments abt humanities subjects :)
rn for legal im just trying to summarise, answer past hsc questions and make essay plans for options :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)