• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

affordable chem and maths 2/3/4 u tutoring (1 Viewer)

gaoeric

HSC
Hi guys my name is Eric and I'm a Baulkham Hills 2013 graduate offering 1 on 1 chem and maths tutoring for year 11 and year 12 students in the inner west area.

Qualifications/achievements
I was able to achieve scores of:
93 in Chemistry
96 in Mathematics Extension 1
94 in Mathematics Extension 2

I am an experienced instructor having tutored one of my fellow students who was struggling to understand the concepts of chemistry whilst studying for the HSC. Through my tutelage she was able to comprehend these concepts and allowing her to achieve a band 6 result. In addition due to my experiences from cadets I have a vast amount of experience teaching groups of people new ideas and skills.
My teaching style involves a personalised step by step approach ensuring that my students understands the concepts and basis of what is being taught. I deconstruct difficult ideas into easily understandable pieces allowing for a more detailed and comprehensive explanation of these ideas.

Details
I am willing to tutor at libraries in and surrounding Parramatta for $25/hour.
In addition to lessons I will provide exam revision and will answer any questions you may have about these subjects outside of the lesson via skype for free.

If you are interested please PM me or send me an email to gaoeric1234567890@gmail.com

Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)