Agrippina the Younger (1 Viewer)

Katsh291

HSC
Hi i have to give an oral presentation on the following

Describe and assess the significance of key people, groups, events, institutions, societies and sites within the historical context
Present as an oral report – between 3-5 minutes, with reference to sources, analyse the events and characters, which formed the basis of Agrippina’s power and influence before her marriage to Claudius.

However i am having difficulty finding sources that depict Agrippina before her marriage to Claudius

Some help would be brilliant

HSC
^ Tacitus does a great job of depicting her as a wicked Gorgon.

Describe and assess the significance of key people, groups, events, institutions, societies and sites within the historical context
Present as an oral report – between 3-5 minutes, with reference to sources, analyse the events and characters, which formed the basis of Agrippina’s power and influence before her marriage to Claudius.
Use ancient and modern written sources. Talk about the coins, vows that was included during Caligula's reign.

The question also is technically not even limited to Agrippina, so I suggest getting sources on Germanicus, Agrippina the Elder, Julia Livilla, Ahenobarbus, Caligula, Nero, Messalina e.t.c and link them to Agrippina. It shouldn't be that hard. Speeches are the best part of Ancient History imo. :)

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)