Aight f English how’s everyone tracking for modern (1 Viewer)

hiiitsme

HSC
Pretty much it. I’m done talking about english so what are your thoughts, predictions and anticipations for modern.

let’s hear all those resonances and dissonances??

I do South Africa, cie and Russia (anyone got any heads up to what they think is coming?) also power and authority

I reckon power struggle is a shout

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
I hope its power struggle ughh, that's like the one essay I've actually practised for.

Maybe social/economic transformation since last year was political? - that would be so good

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
modern is a big wing for me

if cultural transformation doesn't come i have nothing to write + i think i forgot all my core notes

DarkOperator618

HSC
bro i did the last topic in lockdown and its lowkey difficult ngl (i do apartheid)

stressedadfff

HSC
modern is a big wing for me

if cultural transformation doesn't come i have nothing to write + i think i forgot all my core notes
bro same i dont even know one statistic - i know that there wer 170 million (or 17 million) ppl in russia if that counts

stressedadfff

HSC
I hope its power struggle ughh, that's like the one essay I've actually practised for.

Maybe social/economic transformation since last year was political? - that would be so good
what about it?? like competuting visions? im so stuffed

and i do CULTURAL REVOLUTION which there is absolutely nothing on

stressedadfff

HSC
Pretty much it. I’m done talking about english so what are your thoughts, predictions and anticipations for modern.

let’s hear all those resonances and dissonances??

I do South Africa, cie and Russia (anyone got any heads up to what they think is coming?) also power and authority

I reckon power struggle is a shout
i have a feeling for cie its social/economic impacts for some reason wb youse??

stressedadfff

HSC

yesss i also feel like economic but i really cbf theres too much

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
why does modern have to be in the same week as english and the week before maths 😪. im sorry for all those people doing modern, allthough, I wish you all the best for modern !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)