Alistar McCloud need help (1 Viewer)

chip

HSC
Hey anyone else out there doing or done alistar McCloud's short stories and know where i can get notes and stuff?
need help their all crazy.........
good but crazy.......

wednesday

hey chip, im studying alistair also at the moment and find myself with the same problems as you yourself are encountering so if you get any info on help and stuff can u pass it on my way? thanx champ :D :chainsaw: :argue: :apig: hahahaha those are funny,

wednesday

hey after 3 unit this afternoon i am still confused. Macleod's story the road to rankin's point confuses me. As i said this afternoon. I thought post modernism was all about how history repeats itself...But like in R2RP it is all about how history repeats itself. The horses and other aspects of nature all repeat themselves "they were all called star or tina" or something along those lines and also how the young man dies at the same age as his grandfather. I get what is being said about how you can not change your fate and/or destiny but i personally see that as history repeating itself...BUT it was explained to me that Macleod is trying to say sure history may repeat itself BUT look at the depth and beauty that is found in history repeating itself. IT is all very confusing to me. Can someone offer assistance??????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)