Allnighter (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Who's done one.. for school? I was talking to a girl who did the hsc last year and said like everyone in her year did one.. i was surprised.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i know of lots of people who have stayed up to 4 o clock to complete assesments, which is practically an all nighter ..

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah I regularly stay up until 2 or 3 AM on weekdays, sometimes even 4 AM.

Last year I often had all nighters on the weekend.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
there's nothing wrong with allnighters.. some ppl work better at night anyways.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Huratio said:
there's nothing wrong with allnighters.. some ppl work better at night anyways.

yes ur right.. once i remeber someone posting (this was ages ago) about a girl who would start studying at 2 am.... and i think she ended up with a UAI in the 90's... 99 point something if i'm not mistaken

personally i havn't had an allnighter yet... but if sleeping at 2 and waking up at 5:00 counts as one.. then yes i have...

but usually good time management keeps u away from having to stay up all night studying or something...

i usually get the urge to study at about 12... every night/morning.. just when i'm about to go to sleep... lol.. but i end up sleeping instead

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nothing wrong with it at all, just curious if people have done it

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
sunjet said:
nothing wrong with it at all, just curious if people have done it

i think u would find alot of ppl who have had an allnighter.. however i think the majority don't..

i have the feeling that i'll be having a few allnighters before my E.E.2 major work is due

elisabeth

HSC
I've never done an all-nighter, but come pretty close. Last year I stayed up till 6:30am doing a geography project and woke up at 8am - not fun. Last week I stayed up till 5:30am and slept till 7:30, then stayed up that night till 1am... I was a bit buzzed from the caffeine though. I don't like doing this, but I've only ever done it for geography projects and I guess I work well under pressure, because I got full marks for both of them.

HSC
Last year I had 2 or 3 all-nighters. This year i've had 2.
Most recent was the sunday night just passed. An entire assignment from 7pm to 8:30am, handed that in, then did another entire assignment from 9am that same day til 2:55pm, hand in at 3pm. Stupid boys and their tendency to break up with me that weekend, or else i woulda spread it out more.
I am drained.
I am tired.
But hey, if it wasn't for that last minute panic, nothing would ever get done, as my mummy says. :uhhuh:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
done it

more than two days straight. 1st day was cuz of an assessment, 2nd day cuz of family news, so i stayed up worried.

but its not just school

JUST YOU WAIT

i stayed up 40 hours to finish some of my majors at uni.

it was worth it, and i never want to do it again.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i recently did my history extension major work until 4am in the morning and then got up at 6am for class. mind, i didnt get to sleep until about 4.30..i was reading over my essay :D this was like on the 25th of may that i did it :D

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
done it

more than two days straight. 1st day was cuz of an assessment, 2nd day cuz of family news, so i stayed up worried.

but its not just school

JUST YOU WAIT

i stayed up 40 hours to finish some of my majors at uni.

it was worth it, and i never want to do it again.
Yes you uni virgins. Just you wait. All nighters are the norm at uni! muhahahaha

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I've done a few late night essays but I havn't done any all nighters. One of the more amusing ones is a mate of mine who started his 2500 word pomo essay the morning it was due :p.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i've never stayed up past 12am doing schoolwork.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
KFunk said:
Yet another innocent victim falls into the trap... sucks to be you :p

http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=yourretarded

P.S. melsc, if you are going to correct people on punctuation then use the correct spelling i.e "retarded"
Cool :). Oh did I really spell it wrong lmao...I dont usually bother correcting ppl coz I make so many typos and my spelling sucks, I just couldn't resist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)